The difference between a blogger and a diarist is that bloggers want other people to read what they write. The whole point of blogging is to get yourself, your knowledge, or your business out into the world.
It doesn’t matter if you’re blogging about science, entertainment, your business, or fiction, your ultimate goal is to capture eyeballs.
Gone are the days of click-bait headlines being the best way to draw visitors. Thanks to Google’s ever-evolving algorithm, content is king again.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get your blog noticed by writing quality posts that can turn visitors into loyal readers or customers.
Here’s what we’ll show you:
- How to come up with a blog strategy
- How to brainstorm blog post ideas
- How to write and format attention-getting posts
- SEO basics
- Tips for avoiding errors and breaking through writer’s block
- Some killer online tools for bloggers
There is a TON of good stuff here. If you want some good tricks of the trade...this is a good place to start.